On the court, Russell Westbrook is one of the most intimidating players in the NBA, but he’s a really good guy outside the lines.
On Monday, Westbrook took the car he won with his All-Star Game MVP award and donated it to a single mother named Kerstin Gonzales.
A local charity recommended Gonzales receive the car and Westbrook was there to hand over the keys.
He’s not so scary when he takes off that mask.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror