Fast food has a new power couple.
Two Illinois residents Joel Burger and Ashley King will wed in July—forming the Burger-King wedding, according to The State Journal-Register.
King told the paper they have “fully embraced our nickname” and even announced their engagement with a photo in front of the restaurant chain.
With approval from the company, the couple—who have known each other since kindergarten but only started dating in college—also hope to use the logo on drink koozies as a wedding favor and it looks like they just might get their wish.
Burger King acknowledged the nuptials by tweeting out the paper’s article on Saturday hoping to find them.
“Mr. Burger and Ms. King? Is this real life? Please help us find this amazing couple,” they tweeted. And when King responded to their Tweet, the company revealed they “have something special” for them.
We’re just hoping their future kids will have a hyphenated last name.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow