Warning: this might make you cringe a little. During a game against the Chicago Blackhawks Sunday night, St. Louis Blues forward Ryan Reaves went face-first into the glass — and then, while sitting on the bench right after, decided to pull his own tooth out.
After pulling off this self-performed oral surgery, Reaves casually handed the extracted tooth to his trainer as if this were just a totally normal thing.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms