Sen. Rand Paul may be following in his father’s footsteps by running for president, but that doesn’t mean he’s moving in lockstep on the issues.
The Kentucky Senator, who will kick off his campaign Tuesday, has broken with his father’s libertarian positions in a number of ways in recent years.
See if you can tell which Paul said which quote.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now