Sen. Rand Paul may be following in his father’s footsteps by running for president, but that doesn’t mean he’s moving in lockstep on the issues.
The Kentucky Senator, who will kick off his campaign Tuesday, has broken with his father’s libertarian positions in a number of ways in recent years.
See if you can tell which Paul said which quote.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement