At 6-foot-8-inches and more than 400 pounds, Brian Shaw is obviously a big dude. He won the World’s Strongest Man competition in both 2011 and 2013, and once bench pressed 525 pounds. So, yeah. Pretty big dude.
The above video reveals some of the challenges Shaw faces being such a massive guy. In particular, the challenges he faces while traveling. Watch as he attempts to navigate his way through an airport and onto a plane, having to duck his head and try to contour himself along the way.
Sure, being that tall and strong would mean you’d have major advantages in life, like always being able to reach the top shelf and never having to ask anyone to open a jar for you. But at what cost?
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms