In light of Game of Thrones coming back this weekend, Sesame Street has spoofed the show with a short film imagining the characters playing an elaborate game of musical chairs with mini replicas of the Iron Throne. There is a silver one made out of golf clubs and golf balls, a copper one made out of ping pong paddles and a gold one made out of baseball bats and wiffle balls. Sit back, and let the games begin.
Season five of the most-watched HBO series of all time premieres April 12.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving