In light of Game of Thrones coming back this weekend, Sesame Street has spoofed the show with a short film imagining the characters playing an elaborate game of musical chairs with mini replicas of the Iron Throne. There is a silver one made out of golf clubs and golf balls, a copper one made out of ping pong paddles and a gold one made out of baseball bats and wiffle balls. Sit back, and let the games begin.
Season five of the most-watched HBO series of all time premieres April 12.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State