For those who wished they were a part of Taylor Swift’s high-power girlfriend crew, here’s another instance of the pop star being the world’s best best friend.
Swift decided to give her high school friend, and often award show date, Abigal Anderson a 25th birthday surprise: A special sing-along performance by her all-time favorite band Dashboard Confessional.
Here’s how it unfolded, as told by Instagram:
It was very well received.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms