Rihanna performed “American Oxygen” for the first time in full at Saturday’s March Madness Music Fest in Indianapolis—and hours later, she premiered the track on Tidal.
The track isn’t exactly a club banger, but rather a slower, soulful take on living in America. It’s so far only been heard in snippets in promos for March Madness, which combine images of Rihanna in front of an American flag with footage from the court.
Although Tidal subscriptions cost $9.99 a month (or $19.99 a month for the premium subscription), you can sign up for a free 30-day trial to hear “American Oxygen” now.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve