Rihanna performed “American Oxygen” for the first time in full at Saturday’s March Madness Music Fest in Indianapolis—and hours later, she premiered the track on Tidal.
The track isn’t exactly a club banger, but rather a slower, soulful take on living in America. It’s so far only been heard in snippets in promos for March Madness, which combine images of Rihanna in front of an American flag with footage from the court.
Although Tidal subscriptions cost $9.99 a month (or $19.99 a month for the premium subscription), you can sign up for a free 30-day trial to hear “American Oxygen” now.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror