Rihanna performed “American Oxygen” for the first time in full at Saturday’s March Madness Music Fest in Indianapolis—and hours later, she premiered the track on Tidal.
The track isn’t exactly a club banger, but rather a slower, soulful take on living in America. It’s so far only been heard in snippets in promos for March Madness, which combine images of Rihanna in front of an American flag with footage from the court.
Although Tidal subscriptions cost $9.99 a month (or $19.99 a month for the premium subscription), you can sign up for a free 30-day trial to hear “American Oxygen” now.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption