Rihanna performed “American Oxygen” for the first time in full at Saturday’s March Madness Music Fest in Indianapolis—and hours later, she premiered the track on Tidal.
The track isn’t exactly a club banger, but rather a slower, soulful take on living in America. It’s so far only been heard in snippets in promos for March Madness, which combine images of Rihanna in front of an American flag with footage from the court.
Although Tidal subscriptions cost $9.99 a month (or $19.99 a month for the premium subscription), you can sign up for a free 30-day trial to hear “American Oxygen” now.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy