ABC 9 reports that a Georgia waitress who found an envelope with 13 $100 bills while cleaning tables returned the money to the owners, whom she tracked down via Facebook.
Kantessa Smith, a waitress at Country’s Barbecue in Columbus, Ga., told ABC 9 that she reviewed the restaurant’s security cameras with her manager to find footage of the couple and posted zoomed-in pictures on Facebook, asking followers if they could identify the two.
Sure enough, the post went viral this week, and made its way to the couple, who returned to the restaurant to claim the money.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time