Iran’s top diplomat was given a hero’s welcome by a jubilant crowd Friday after reaching a framework nuclear deal that could ease crippling sanctions.
Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif was cheered as he landed in Tehran on a flight from Switzerland, where the U.S., China and European powers announced a deal meant to block Iran from developing nuclear weapon.
In Tehran, residents took to the streets late Thursday, waving flags from cars to celebrate the outline agreement, which sets the stage for work on a final accord over the next three months …
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization