Musician John Legend stars in a music video in which he sings for two bulldogs getting hitched. After preparing an experience of a lifetime for these canines, he runs into wife and model Chrissy Teigen, who appears disgusted and confused at first, but then says she would run upstairs to get a dress.
The clip is a promotion for Omaze, a site that works like an online charity raffle, advertising an opportunity to have the Grammy winner perform at a private event. Fans who buy an entry will be donating to the Show Me Campaign’s effort to rebuild the auditorium at the former South High School in Springfield, Ohio—his hometown.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating