Matthew Weathers, a math professor at Biola University and technology whiz, often treats his class to performances that mix live action and video.
He starts off by showing a clip of himself botching a trigonometry lesson in a YouTube tutorial. Then the whole show turns into him yelling at this digital version of himself, even stepping behind the projector screen to look like he is inserting himself into this Windows Desktop. Pretty soon, the mini-mes are fighting and throwing Chrome and Firefox web browser icons at each other.
His 2010 prank boasts more than 6.1 million views on YouTube.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time