As you have probably heard, David Letterman is leaving the Late Show and Stephen Colbert is taking over as host. But what should Letterman do next? To find out, he took to the street with Billy Eichner for a special edition of Funny or Die’s Billy on the Street.
Eichner takes Letterman on a walking tour of New York City and, in his traditional fashion, yells questions at strangers as they walk down the street. While in the past, Eichner has forced people into impromptu Christmas caroling sessions with Amy Poehler and harassed people about the Emmys with Seth Meyers, this time he just wanted to know one thing: What should Letterman do next?
As per usual, most people they encountered were far too confused to actually have an answer, and even if they did, Eichner is far too impatient to wait for one.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State