Jimmy Kimmel has built up quite the reputation for pranks, but this April Fools’ Day, he was the victim.
Wednesday’s episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live! shows Rihanna pranking the late-night host, showing up to his house at 1 a.m. while he sleeps. Kimmel’s wife and co-headwriter, Molly McNearney, helped the singer sneak into his bedroom and surprise him with a rendition of her new song “B— Better Have My Money.”
Read next: See the Best April Fools’ Day Pranks of 2015
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time