This is Oreo. She is a cat who likes to sit in the middle of her humans’ ping pong table and do this thing where she sort of plays, but mostly just interferes and disrupts their game in the cutest way possible.
When she does play, though, she’s rather dexterous, despite the fact that she doesn’t possess opposable thumbs. We’re impressed.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World