Hosts at the New Zealand radio show ZM Breakfast pranked two of their colleagues by telling them to rush into work to fill in for co-workers who had fallen ill.
The victims, who go by Jase and PJ, thought they were broadcasting to the entire country from 7-8 a.m., but actually, they were just sounding off to the officemates who were supposed to be out sick. They did not know what to talk about so they asked people to call in and tell them how much money they earn, among other outrageous topics.
Now, the entire country—and world—can watch the humiliating moment on YouTube.
Read next: The Best April Fools’ Pranks of 2015
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy