Hosts at the New Zealand radio show ZM Breakfast pranked two of their colleagues by telling them to rush into work to fill in for co-workers who had fallen ill.
The victims, who go by Jase and PJ, thought they were broadcasting to the entire country from 7-8 a.m., but actually, they were just sounding off to the officemates who were supposed to be out sick. They did not know what to talk about so they asked people to call in and tell them how much money they earn, among other outrageous topics.
Now, the entire country—and world—can watch the humiliating moment on YouTube.
Read next: The Best April Fools’ Pranks of 2015
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Olivia B. Waxman at email@example.com