Technically it’s spring, but it’s still pretty cold in Sweden, where many lakes remain frozen. Swedish skier Erik Sunnerheim decided to take advantage of the wintry conditions by going ice skating — but to spice things up, he propelled himself using a power tool. Specifically, a chainsaw.
As you watch him zip across the frozen lake, you might think, Wow, that looks fun. Maybe I’ll try that. But you’ll probably realize that this is pretty dangerous and it’s probably best to just stay inside, watching Sunnerheim from the comfort of your couch.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive