Technically it’s spring, but it’s still pretty cold in Sweden, where many lakes remain frozen. Swedish skier Erik Sunnerheim decided to take advantage of the wintry conditions by going ice skating — but to spice things up, he propelled himself using a power tool. Specifically, a chainsaw.
As you watch him zip across the frozen lake, you might think, Wow, that looks fun. Maybe I’ll try that. But you’ll probably realize that this is pretty dangerous and it’s probably best to just stay inside, watching Sunnerheim from the comfort of your couch.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer