Instead of a save-the-date card, a couple has made a video that looks like an action movie, so the entire Internet can crash their wedding, or at least buy them a present from their registry. The video starts with a scene straight out of a James Bond movie, and shows the nattily attired couple undergoing a series of wedding rituals while trying to save “the date” from a group of thugs.
The two are no strangers to show business. In 2006, Tyler MacNiven won the reality TV show The Amazing Race, while Kelly Hennigan is the sister of former WWE wrestler John Morrison.
Congratulations to my sister @keldizzel and her fiancé @sfsecrets on the most badass Save The Date vid ever! https://t.co/uhcyiNoBqs #Cameo!
— John Morrison (@TheRealMorrison) March 31, 2015
Next video idea: wedding planning as a horror film?
(h/t The Daily Dot)
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space