After several hours of getting a roasting from a room full of celebrities, Justin Bieber had his chance to really hit back on Comedy Central Monday night.
“I’ve been driving recklessly, getting arrested, smoking weed, abandoning monkeys and urinating publicly. But my biggest regret is plowing my Maserati into Jeff Ross’s Saturn in the parking lot. And I feel really bad because, Jeff, I don’t know where you’re going to sleep tonight,” he joked.
Bieber then apologized for his past behavior, saying he was thrown into the life at age 12 and didn’t know what he was getting into.
“There have been moments I’m really proud of and moments I look back and I’m pretty disappointed at myself for. But the things that I’ve done really don’t define who I am. I’m a kind-hearted person who loves people, and through it all I lost some of my best qualities. For that I’m sorry,” he said.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was