Justin Bieber demonstrated he could be an extremely good sport in the face of some pretty heavy jokes while being roasted Monday on Comedy Central.
“Selena Gomez wanted to be here but she’s dating men now,” said stand-up comic Jeff Ross about Bieber’s ex-girlfriend. “Is it true she dumped you because she grew a mustache before you?”
But it wasn’t just Bieber getting ribbed, Kevin Hart was the butt of all the small jokes and former NBA star Shaquille O’Neal was barraged with jibes about his weight.
Snoop Dogg then teased Bieber for having a pet monkey named Mally (“That monkey was more embarrassed than the one that started the AIDS epidemic”) and for being arrested and charged for dangerous driving.
“Now, Justin, you so [expletive] pretty,” Snoop said, “when the inmates saw your mug shot, they swiped right.”
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time