The body of a missing UC Berkeley student and soccer player was found by police near a Los Angeles freeway Saturday.
Eloi Vasquez, 19, was reportedly hit by a car on California’s Interstate-10 after he attended a fraternity party near the University of Southern California. According to friends, the athlete was not heard from after he left the party to visit the beach.
Local soccer teams and several national athletic organizations expressed their condolences. Funeral arrangements are being made.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization