Angelina Jolie gave the audience at the 2015 Kids’ Choice Awards on Saturday a few words of inspiration after winning “Favorite Villain” for her role in Maleficent.
Here’s what the actress told her fans:
The 39-year-old’s uplifting speech was her first public appearance since announcing last week that she had recently undergone surgery to remove her ovaries and fallopian tubes.
Wrapping up her remarks to the crowd, she advised to “cause a little trouble, it’s good for you.”
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time