Angelina Jolie gave the audience at the 2015 Kids’ Choice Awards on Saturday a few words of inspiration after winning “Favorite Villain” for her role in Maleficent.
Here’s what the actress told her fans:
The 39-year-old’s uplifting speech was her first public appearance since announcing last week that she had recently undergone surgery to remove her ovaries and fallopian tubes.
Wrapping up her remarks to the crowd, she advised to “cause a little trouble, it’s good for you.”
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears