What would you do if you realized your math teacher was actually a super successful – and super attractive – male model? Because that’s exactly what happened to University College London student Arief Azli, who (like any college kid) then shared his discovery on Facebook.
“That moment when you realized your maths lecturer is one of the top designer model,” Azli wrote in a post comparing two photos of his teacher, Pietro Boselli: One of Boselli at the whiteboard, papers in the hand; the other of him … not wearing very much at all.
“#OnlyatUCL,” Azli hashtagged it, adding: “#Bromance.”
Other students reportedly followed suit, sharing more photos of Boselli in the classroom.
His Instagram says he has a PhD in engineering and is “addicted to training.”
We can tell.
Don’t worry: There’s also video.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate