What would you do if you realized your math teacher was actually a super successful – and super attractive – male model? Because that’s exactly what happened to University College London student Arief Azli, who (like any college kid) then shared his discovery on Facebook.
“That moment when you realized your maths lecturer is one of the top designer model,” Azli wrote in a post comparing two photos of his teacher, Pietro Boselli: One of Boselli at the whiteboard, papers in the hand; the other of him … not wearing very much at all.
“#OnlyatUCL,” Azli hashtagged it, adding: “#Bromance.”
Other students reportedly followed suit, sharing more photos of Boselli in the classroom.
His Instagram says he has a PhD in engineering and is “addicted to training.”
We can tell.
Don’t worry: There’s also video.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer