On The Tonight Show Thursday night, thanks to what looks like an accident in the laboratory of an Internet-savvy mad scientist, host Jimmy Fallon sings with five wax copies of himself.
While, theoretically, it should be entertaining to watch the comedian sing the Beach Boys’ classic “Barbara Ann” alongside the wax doppelgangers borrowed from Madame Tussauds, the result is unsettling and just plain creepy.
That said, it’s also hard to look away. But when Questlove crashes the singing party, he speaks for us all when he shakes his head and walks away.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time