A college basketball player put the madness in March Madness this week when he said something he didn’t mean to say while his mic was hot.
At a Sweet Sixteen press conference in Los Angeles, Nigel Hayes, a sophomore forward for the Wisconsin Badgers, turned to one of his teammates and, referring to the stenographer, said “Gosh, she’s beautiful.” His mic picked that up, and the whole room started laughing. He asked the woman, “Did you hear that?” and covered his face.
More fun w/ stenographers - Nigel Hayes test includes "syzygy" then mics pick him up saying "gosh she's beautiful." pic.twitter.com/2RHn2dVDOB
— Wisconsin Basketball (@BadgerMBB) March 25, 2015
(h/t Bleacher Report)
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working