Britney is back (again), but this time she has the help of a fellow diva.
The singer revealed to People that she and “Fancy” rapper Iggy Azalea collaborated on a single that will drop May 5.
Azalea confirmed to the Associated Press earlier this month that the song will be called “Pretty Girls” and will most likely appear on her next album. Spears is also working on a new LP, but between motherhood and her Vegas show, it’s coming along slowly. Luckily for fans of the “…Baby One More Time” singer, a video for “Pretty Girls” starring the duo is also in the works.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List