Britney is back (again), but this time she has the help of a fellow diva.
The singer revealed to People that she and “Fancy” rapper Iggy Azalea collaborated on a single that will drop May 5.
Azalea confirmed to the Associated Press earlier this month that the song will be called “Pretty Girls” and will most likely appear on her next album. Spears is also working on a new LP, but between motherhood and her Vegas show, it’s coming along slowly. Luckily for fans of the “…Baby One More Time” singer, a video for “Pretty Girls” starring the duo is also in the works.
Read more at People.com.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space