It’s finally coming—we hope. Rihanna took to Instagram on Wednesday to tease what looks to be her new album.
Rihanna shared a picture with the hashtags “#R8,” “#BBHMM” and “#March26,” plus a link to her site RihannaNOW.com (which leads to the same picture and hashtags). Fans have previously used #R8 on Twitter to discuss Rihanna’s highly anticipated eighth album, and many are speculating that #BBHMM stands for “B— Better Have My Money” a possible name for either a new single or album.
Rumors have swirled for months about the release date of Rihanna’s first album in almost three years. Anticipation grew when she released a collaboration with Kanye West and Paul McCartney, “FourFiveSeconds” and teased two other songs on Instagram.
The artist’s enigmatic announcement comes just a few days before Home, an animated film to which she lent her voice, premieres on Friday. Watch Rihanna and co-stars Jim Parsons and Steve Martin discuss the film and the possibility of alien life below.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022