Frozen may have come out in 2013, but people are still all about it. So to feed everybody’s appetite, an Australia-based digital artist named Jirka Väätäinen produced some very realistic portraits imagining what the movie’s stars, Anna and Elsa, would look like in real life.
Väätäinen shared them on his Facebook page this week:
The portraits are part of his “Real Life Disney” series, which also features realistic-looking portraits of Jane from Tarzan, Cinderella, Ursula from The Little Mermaid and more.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022