Sarah Jessica Parker — who turns 50 today, so HBD, SJP — was spotted at a New York Rangers game Tuesday night seated right behind Tom Hanks. Most people would be delighted to be just inches from such a national treasure, but Parker seemed, uh, less than thrilled:
It’s unclear what Hanks is saying, but it looks like it ends with, “What’s the matter with you?” Maybe he was like, “Why would you star in a show about four ladies navigating their way through life and love in New York? What’s the matter with you?”
Either way, this Vine is an instant classic.
Update: Sarah Jessica Parker cleared things up in a statement to TIME: “We were all pretend fighting about them being Kings fans and us being Rangers fans. I adore Tom and Rita.”
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022