Kraft Foods Group and H.J. Heinz Co announced a merger on Wednesday that would make it the fifth largest food and beverage company in the world. After executives stop high-fiving over projected revenues of roughly $28 billion, we have a few ideas for how the new company can make the most of this blissful new union. Here are five product mashups we hope the newly formed Kraft Heinz Co. creates with its infinite supply of condiments and snack foods.
Philadelphia Cream Cheese Bagel Bites
BYOL — Bring Your Own Lox
(Kraft:Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Heinz: Bagel Bites)
Kraft Macaroni and Ketchup
This treat caters your inner 8-year-old.
(Kraft: Macaroni & Cheese, Heinz: Ketchup)
Oscar Mayer Wiener and Heinz Baked Beans Lunchables
Perfect for any camping trip.
(Kraft: Oscar Mayer Wieners, Lunchables; Heinz: Baked Beans)
Claussen Pickle Relish
This would be the perfect new addition to Heinz relish.
(Kraft: Claussen Pickles, Heinz: Sweet Relish)
Heinz 57 Flavors of JELL-O
Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it?
(Kraft: JELL-O, Heinz: 57 Sauce)
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022