A photo of a feline perched on the hood of a moving SUV has gone viral, sending Ohio police in search of the catmobile’s driver.
While one witness managed to snap a few pictures of the astonishing spectacle Sunday in the city of New Philadelphia, Police Chief Michael Goodwin said no one actually jotted down the car’s license plate. The cat was apparently secured on the hood of the four-door Buick SUV with a leash.
“It’s a very bizarre case—unclear if it would violate any animal cruelty laws,” Goodwin told NBC affiliate WKYC. “It’s the public safety (that’s)…
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart