“Uptown Funk” heads to Hogwarts in a new video from KFaceTV.
The parody imagines what the funky Mark Ronson and Bruno Marks jam would sound like if sung by Lord Voldemort and his backing band, Tom and the Riddles, and the results are pretty magical.
The song is filled with the Dark Lord’s fiercest anti-Harry Potter rhymes, which includes plenty of jabs at the Hogwarts crew. There’s little doubt the soulful, sassy remix would be in heavy rotation on Draco Malfoy’s iPod and playing in stores found in the darker corners of Diagon Alley.
In the video, the Dark Lord himself gets funky with his Death Eaters and his pet python, all while plotting the downfall of Harry Potter and gearing up to invade Hogwarts. It’s clear that the Dark Lord knows how to throw down some serious song power, no dark magic required.
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement