On the first episode of the Late Late Show with James Corden Monday night, Academy Award-winning actor Tom Hanks acted out the movies he is best known for, with the help of the late-night host. The duo started off the sketch with Forrest Gump and ended it nearly seven minutes later singing Randy Newman’s “You’ve Got a Friend in Me” from the Toy Story movie series. Other highlights include seeing the two recreate the rap scene from Big and watching James Corden pretend to be the Mona Lisa in their spoof of The Da Vinci Code.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time