On the first episode of the Late Late Show with James Corden Monday night, Academy Award-winning actor Tom Hanks acted out the movies he is best known for, with the help of the late-night host. The duo started off the sketch with Forrest Gump and ended it nearly seven minutes later singing Randy Newman’s “You’ve Got a Friend in Me” from the Toy Story movie series. Other highlights include seeing the two recreate the rap scene from Big and watching James Corden pretend to be the Mona Lisa in their spoof of The Da Vinci Code.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022