On the first episode of the Late Late Show with James Corden Monday night, Academy Award-winning actor Tom Hanks acted out the movies he is best known for, with the help of the late-night host. The duo started off the sketch with Forrest Gump and ended it nearly seven minutes later singing Randy Newman’s “You’ve Got a Friend in Me” from the Toy Story movie series. Other highlights include seeing the two recreate the rap scene from Big and watching James Corden pretend to be the Mona Lisa in their spoof of The Da Vinci Code.
Read next: Critics and Jay Leno Agree: James Corden is ‘Likeable’ on The Late Late Show
Listen to the most important stories of the day.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement