Musician David Crosby hit a jogger with his vehicle Sunday evening, according to CNN.
The accident occured near Crosby’s residence in Santa Ynez, Calif.
The Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young member was driving at approximately 50 mph when he struck the jogger, California Highway Patrol spokesman Don Clotworthy told CNN. The posted speed limit was 55.
The jogger sustained multiple fractures, and was airlifted to a Santa Barbara hospital, Clotworthy said. His injuries are not reported to be life threatening.
“Mr. Crosby was cooperative with authorities and he was not impaired or intoxicated in any way. Mr. Crosby did not see the jogger because of the sun,” Clotworthy told CNN.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This