In case the fact that Michele Bachmann’s involvement wasn’t proof enough, David Hasselhoff confirmed on Monday that, yes, Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No! will be “the worst movie you have ever seen.”
In fact, when he talked to HuffPost Live about SyFy’s third installment in the made-for-TV franchise, the Baywatch star said that’s entirely the point.
“The first one was the worst. The second one I think was even worse than the first. I’m so honored to be in Sharknado 3,” he said. “I’ll tell you, I had so much fun making the movie. The people who make the movie have such a great sense of humor. They are the nicest people. Everybody’s in on the joke, and it is so much fun.”
And while nothing’s set in stone yet, Hasselhoff hinted fans should be fully expecting a Sharknado 4. In fact, he thinks “this thing is gonna go on forever.”
Hasselhoff plays the father of Ian Ziering’s Fin Shephard, and he told HuffPo the two would “fall to the ground laughing” after takes – mainly because he has a rule: “Play it real.”
“The straighter you play it and the more you believe it, the funnier it is,” he said.
Sharknado 3 airs on SyFy on July 22.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022