In case the fact that Michele Bachmann’s involvement wasn’t proof enough, David Hasselhoff confirmed on Monday that, yes, Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No! will be “the worst movie you have ever seen.”
In fact, when he talked to HuffPost Live about SyFy’s third installment in the made-for-TV franchise, the Baywatch star said that’s entirely the point.
“The first one was the worst. The second one I think was even worse than the first. I’m so honored to be in Sharknado 3,” he said. “I’ll tell you, I had so much fun making the movie. The people who make the movie have such a great sense of humor. They are the nicest people. Everybody’s in on the joke, and it is so much fun.”
And while nothing’s set in stone yet, Hasselhoff hinted fans should be fully expecting a Sharknado 4. In fact, he thinks “this thing is gonna go on forever.”
Hasselhoff plays the father of Ian Ziering’s Fin Shephard, and he told HuffPo the two would “fall to the ground laughing” after takes – mainly because he has a rule: “Play it real.”
“The straighter you play it and the more you believe it, the funnier it is,” he said.
Sharknado 3 airs on SyFy on July 22.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body