James Corden will make his mark on the late-night landscape tonight at 12:35 a.m. as he replaces Craig Ferguson as the host of CBS’ The Late Late Show. At least that’s the plan. But before he can, the British actor/comedian must first persuade a CBS security guard to let him on to the lot without a badge. Check out his people skills in this latestLate Late Show promo.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive