Nashville star Connie Britton will reteam with American Horror Story creator Ryan Murphy on FX’s highly anticipated event series, American Crime Story: The People v. O.J. Simpson. The mini-series will follow the trial of Simpson with Britton playing Faye Resnick, a close friend of the athlete’s ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson. Britton joins a starry cast that includes John Travolta, Sarah Paulson, Cuba Gooding, Jr., David Schwimmer, and Courtney B. Vance.
Murphy made the announcement via Twitter.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow