Amy’s Kitchen, the popular frozen organic dinner company, is voluntarily recalling over 73,890 cases of products due to possible listeria contamination.
The company announced the recall after one of its organic spinach suppliers notified Amy’s that they may have received organic spinach with the bacteria Listeria monocytogenes. So far no one has reported illness from the products, which range from meals like tofu vegetable lasagna to spinach pizza. There were several separate food recalls last week, including a recall of macaroni dinners by Kraft for small pieces of metal in some of the packages.
You can see a full list of the recalled products, here.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time