Grab the popcorn — or matzo! On Wednesday, Jewish a cappella group Six13 debuted its Passover-themed parody of “Uptown Funk,” the hit Mark Ronson song featuring Bruno Mars, exclusively on Time.com.
Six13 is the same group behind the viral Hanukkah parody of Taylor Swift’s “Shake It Off.”
The spoof is so catchy that you will probably get the lyrics stuck in your head and sing them all through Passover, which begins the evening of April 3 and ends the evening of April 11.
Read next: Rock Hashana: 10 Stars of the New Jewish Music
Listen to the most important stories of the day.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now