Grab the popcorn — or matzo! On Wednesday, Jewish a cappella group Six13 debuted its Passover-themed parody of “Uptown Funk,” the hit Mark Ronson song featuring Bruno Mars, exclusively on Time.com.
The spoof is so catchy that you will probably get the lyrics stuck in your head and sing them all through Passover, which begins the evening of April 3 and ends the evening of April 11.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022