Grab the popcorn — or matzo! On Wednesday, Jewish a cappella group Six13 debuted its Passover-themed parody of “Uptown Funk,” the hit Mark Ronson song featuring Bruno Mars, exclusively on Time.com.
The spoof is so catchy that you will probably get the lyrics stuck in your head and sing them all through Passover, which begins the evening of April 3 and ends the evening of April 11.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time