Grab the popcorn — or matzo! On Wednesday, Jewish a cappella group Six13 debuted its Passover-themed parody of “Uptown Funk,” the hit Mark Ronson song featuring Bruno Mars, exclusively on Time.com.
The spoof is so catchy that you will probably get the lyrics stuck in your head and sing them all through Passover, which begins the evening of April 3 and ends the evening of April 11.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve