Mission Impossible‘s fifth installment inches closer to its July 31 release with a brand new trailer unveiled Sunday.
The film, starring Tom Cruise as IMF agent Ethan Hunt, had been bumped up by five months reportedly to avoid competition with Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens, which will be released in December. It’ll also come before the next James Bond flick, Spectre, hits theaters in November.
- The Biggest Moments From the Second Republican Debate
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time