So Conan O’Brien has announced his alternative: the Apple Pocketwatch. It’s got all the functionality of your iPhone, including, well, being a watch in your pocket. And it costs $259.
“It’s more than just a binder clip and wallet chain. It’s $259,” intones the speaker dubbed over the faux commercial.
It’s Conan’s way of poking fun at the hyped-up, $349-to-begin device, which some have argued just moves your phone onto your wrist and doesn’t add much else.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve