Here’s why you shouldn’t get over-excited, though: It’s debuting on April 1, a date traditionally better known as “That Day When You Lie to People.” BK Japan is attempting to brand the day “Whopper Day,” so … we wish them the best with that.
Should it actually come into existence, the Whopper perfume — which is dubbed “Flame-Grilled” and comes with an actual Whopper burger — will join such illustrious scented products as Pizza Hut perfume and this candle that smells like White Castle.
If you really want to smell like a fast food restaurant, there’s a simple and cheap way to do so: Work at one, or even hang out there for a few minutes. That will really provide an eau de grease for mere pennies.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.