It’s over for American Sniper actor Bradley Cooper and model Suki Waterhouse, who first got together in March 2013. The Hollywood couple broke up ahead of January’s Oscars but now, People says, the news is official.
Despite the breakup, there will be enough to distract both: Cooper, 40, was out attending an Elton John concert Wednesday and dancing at Las Vegas clubs with Jonah Hill and Miles Teller.
Neither has work taken a back seat for either of them. Cooper is currently filming Joy and the Netflix remake Wet Hot American Summer, while Waterhouse’s Insurgent comes out Friday.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time