Remember “David After Dentist,” the massively popular video of a very drugged kid acting confused and goofy after oral surgery? Six years later, parents are still trying to recreate that viral Internet magic by recording their kids acting loopy after trips to the dentist.
Sometimes this is annoying, but sometimes we have to admit it’s funny. The latest in this ever-growing genre is a 15-year-old kid who refers to himself as a 13-year-old. His mom lets him know that he is indeed 15. He processes this for a while and then, after mulling it over, has the best reaction.
“How long was I in there?”
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up