Will Ferrell stopped by The Tonight Show Wednesday to promote his new movie Get Hard but, for some reason, spent the bulk of his time dressed up as Little Debbie and pretending to be the new spokesperson for the popular snack cake company.
“Let’s be honest, Jim,” Ferrell says, addressing host Jimmy Fallon. “I’m not the Hollywood hunk I once was. This mug ain’t making the moolah like it used to.”
Thus, Ferrell says, he has picked up a new gig shilling for Little Debbie snack cakes. The bit goes on for a really long time — too long, we have to say — but it’s a great excuse to see Will Ferrell in a dress and hear Jimmy Fallon giggling incessantly.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up