Jon Stewart has a few choice words for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu: “How dare you?”
On The Daily Show Wednesday night, Stewart attacked Netanyahu, whose party won a bitter election this week, for anti-Arab rhetoric in the closing days of the campaign.
“How dare you gin up racist fears of minority turnout for short-term political gain?” Stewart said of Netanyahu’s warning that Israeli-Arabs would show up to the ballot box to vote against him. “That’s our thing! You know what? Now you’ve got a copyright infringement suit on your hands, pal!”
Watch the full clip below.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up