If The Fault in Our Stars was a tearful drama that sometimes made you laugh, Paper Towns — the newest film adaptation of a best-selling John Green novel — will be the opposite judging by its just-released trailer. A teen comedy with a sensitive side, Paper Towns stars Fault alum Nat Wolff as Quentin, a high-school senior with a serious crush on his neighbor Margo (Cara Delevingne). When the antics-prone Margo vanishes after recruiting him for a night of comical revenge against some of their classmates, Quentin makes it his mission to find her — and confronts some valuable lessons about love, friendship and empathy along the journey.
Written by the same team that adapted The Fault in Our Stars and directed by Jake Schreier, Paper Towns hits theaters July 24.
Read next: Watch Every Celebrity You Love Get Down in Jimmy Fallon’s Lip Sync Battle Trailer
Listen to the most important stories of the day.
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement