On Wednesday, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (right) snapped a selfie with the top court’s three female justices—(from left) Elena Kagan, Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Sonia Sotomayor—in celebration of National Women’s History Month. But while the other ladies obligingly smiled for the camera, Ginsburg struck a … more skeptical pose.
So skeptical, in fact, that R.B.G. supporters should probably think twice before purchasing that selfie stick. There are more important things to be accomplished, like closing the wage gap.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve