On Wednesday, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (right) snapped a selfie with the top court’s three female justices—(from left) Elena Kagan, Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Sonia Sotomayor—in celebration of National Women’s History Month. But while the other ladies obligingly smiled for the camera, Ginsburg struck a … more skeptical pose.
So skeptical, in fact, that R.B.G. supporters should probably think twice before purchasing that selfie stick. There are more important things to be accomplished, like closing the wage gap.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This