On Wednesday, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (right) snapped a selfie with the top court’s three female justices—(from left) Elena Kagan, Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Sonia Sotomayor—in celebration of National Women’s History Month. But while the other ladies obligingly smiled for the camera, Ginsburg struck a … more skeptical pose.
So skeptical, in fact, that R.B.G. supporters should probably think twice before purchasing that selfie stick. There are more important things to be accomplished, like closing the wage gap.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears