#MadonnaWeek continued on The Ellen DeGeneres Show Tuesday, and somewhat-kinda-well-trying-to-be reformed party boy Justin Bieber stopped by so they could all play “Never Have I Ever.”
It starts with Bieber having never had phone sex and ends with Madge admitting (due to the question she came up with!) that she has, at least once, had sex with more than two different people on the same day.
Other highlights include Bieber having never been kicked out of a bar, and the both of them forgetting the name of a person they’re hooking up with.
Read next: The Time Madonna Almost Quit Music for Good
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow