#MadonnaWeek continued on The Ellen DeGeneres Show Tuesday, and somewhat-kinda-well-trying-to-be reformed party boy Justin Bieber stopped by so they could all play “Never Have I Ever.”
It starts with Bieber having never had phone sex and ends with Madge admitting (due to the question she came up with!) that she has, at least once, had sex with more than two different people on the same day.
Other highlights include Bieber having never been kicked out of a bar, and the both of them forgetting the name of a person they’re hooking up with.
Read next: The Time Madonna Almost Quit Music for Good
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer